For support with any of the following products or services supplied by Ascari ITG:
- Managed Infrastructure
- Web applications developed by Ascari ITG
- Software & Systems Integration
- eLearning Systems and Content Design
- In-house ICT support & consultancy
Please contact us via phone or email which can be found on our contact us page.
If you have been instructed by an Ascari ITG representative to initiate a remote support session please follow the below link and download the version relevant to your computers operation system.
- Once the session has been completed closing the application will close the remote session and no further access to your computer will be permitted.
- Any information that is displayed on your screen during a remote session is treated in the strictest confidence and will not be used by us in any way other than to assist you with your support request.
Once you have downloaded and ran the application a small window will appear displaying an ID number and password please provide these when requested.